5 Yoga Poses for a Healthy Airport Layover:
1) Ankle to Knee, seated variation- Stretches the hips and brings circulation to the legs and pelvis as well as length to the low back after long flights.
2) Tadasana with Namaste- Feel your feet rooted firmly on the earth on which you have landed and take a moment of gratitude.
3) Triangle Pose- Opens the hammies and the heart. Gets energy moving to the limbs.
4) Revolved Lunge- Keeps spine feeling good and aids digestion.
5) Down Dog- Stretches the spine & legs. The head is below the heart in this pose bringing mental clarity and keeping you feeling fresh.
Drink lots of water! Healthy and Happy Journeys!