Private sessions have the ability to help you discover the potential in your yoga practice. You will be able to work at your own pace and level, addressing any injuries, health concerns or wellness goals that you are working with. Schedule sessions at your own convenience and in the comfort of your own home in person or over Zoom.
“I’ve been studying yoga for over twenty years and have found Lisa to be extraordinarily wise and insightful. She has made sure I get the most out of every pose, even those I’ve been doing forever. She is a serious teacher and student of yoga. She has been really resourceful during this quarantine. The transition has been seamless and our FaceTime sessions have been excellent from day one – and absolutely invaluable when I’ve had to spend most of my time isolated and indoors.” -Rachel T. private yoga student
- All sessions are by appointment only.
- Wear comfortable clothing you can move freely in.
- Bare feet recommended.
- You will need your own yoga mat and eventually props: two yoga blocks, a strap, and three blankets.
- $100 per session, or buy a prepaid package of 4 for $360 and save $40.
- All payments can be made via PayPal or Venmo
- There is a 24 hour cancelation policy.
- To book your private yoga session email: email@example.com
When you take part in these classes, either in person or online, you assume full responsibility for any and all damages and risk which may incur through your participation. I will do my best within my ability and the scope of the technology to guide your through a safe practice.