Click here for my online schedule as of January 2021
Until we can be together again in person, we can practice together online. Join me for weekly livestream yoga classes; Monday 6:30-7:45pm EST and Friday 10:45am-noon EST (as well as Sunday 5-6pm EST via Reflections Yoga). Class size is limited so that you receive the feedback and support to keep your yoga practice steady and strong.
Items for your virtual yoga class:
- Computer, Tablet, or Smart Phone with a camera and audio access. This one is essential. The bigger screen the better. Position your camera so that I can see as much of your body as possible. This often means putting it up at eye level and about 12 feet from your mat. Lighting also makes a difference: light yourself from the front and reduce background light so that you aren’t just in silhouette. You are also welcome to keep your camera off if it makes you uncomfortable but it is helpful for me to teach to what I see.
- Yoga mat
- Yoga blankets. A wool/cotton blend works best. A couple thick folded towels will do.
- Yoga blocks. Big books can be used as a good substitute.
- Yoga strap/belt. a regular belt or tie would also do the trick.
- A chair. A simple metal folding chair is ideal but the important thing is that the chair has no wheels, is firm, and armless is best.
The tech: To make your class experience more friendly, I recommend downloading and installing the free Zoom app ahead of time. You can also gain access to zoom.us from your computer without downloading the application. If you need assistance setting this up ahead of time let me know and I will be happy to help. After registering, you will receive a link to join class. The room opens 15 minutes prior to the start of the class and just like practicing in person class will start promptly at the designated time.
Pricing: All payments can be made via PayPal or Venmo
- 6 class package for $105
- Drop-in: $20 – sliding scale available, if you are experiencing financial hardships let me know and we can work out a price that is manageable for you at this time.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register
What students are saying about practicing online…
“It’s wonderful to be able to continue Yoga online with Lisa. She is almost as good as in person, observant with attention to every student, and always inventive new stretches! She’s keeping this aging body still able to climb a ladder to make big paintings.” L Cunningham
“Having the opportunity to work with Lisa virtually has been a small gift during this uncertain time. Her caring energy and clear instructions make moving my body both limber and calm.” Brooke Chaffee
“Lisa gives 100% when she teaches and is genuinely interested in making sure her students are comfortable and takes into account if they have any issues. Lisa clearly loves what she does, and you can tell by the way she conducts herself. She is a serious instructor, but does it with a loving sense of humor. I cannot say enough good things about her. You have to try her classes to understand exactly how awesome a teacher she is, and btw, Lisa is constantly studying yoga all over the world to improve to even higher levels. The online experience with the live classes have been awesome. It feels like you are right there in class, but with a very nice intimate and nurturing way.” Tina France
“Lisa is a hands on yoga teacher. The type of attention she gives you in person is not missed virtually because she takes the time to make sure each and every one of her students is attended to. She breaks down every single pose to help you enter into each with intention and understanding. I always leave her class feeling more grounded in my practice.” Emma
When you take part in these livestream classes you assume full responsibility for any and all damages and risk which may incur through your participation. I will do my best within my ability and the scope of the technology to guide your through a safe practice.