Yoga for Absolute Beginners: An Introductory Series
Learn the fundamental building blocks of yoga and start your practice off on a clear and confident base. This course will begin at the very basic level and systematically progress over the duration of our time together.
It’s the ideal course for individuals who have never practiced yoga, someone fairly new to yoga but interested in slowing down and working on alignment, or a person coming back to yoga after a hiatus.
Over the course of six sessions together we will:
- begin with the basics and builds from there.
- develop in a supportive group setting with others who are also new to yoga.
- explore, explain, and practice the methods of performing basic yoga asanas (poses) from an experienced teacher.
- learn how to use props to inform and support healthy alignment and a safe yoga practice.
- learn to move through “a vinyasa” or flowing sequence of postures.
- discuss the do’s and don’t of yoga etiquette.
- learn the basics of yogic breathing, meditation, and other relaxation techniques.
- When: Six Tuesdays, February 2nd – March 15th 2016 (no class on CNY, Feb 9th) 6:30-7:45pm
- Rate: $230 SGD per person for the 6 weeks ~ Yoga mat and props provided during sessions.
- Location: Yoga in Common 326C King George’s Avenue, Singapore 208567
- Bookings are essential, to register email: firstname.lastname@example.org